COMPLETED PROJECTS REGARDING SILO CLEANING
TITAN Group Antea Cement Plant – Albania
Internal removal of solidified cement in the Cement Silo No3 – (2.552 tons)
TITAN Group Patras Cement Factory:
• Internal removal of solidified cement in the Cement Silo No5
• Internal Cleaning Works of solidified material in the Silo No 1
• Internal Cleaning Works of solidified material in the Silo No 8
• Internal Cleaning Works of solidified material in the Silo No 7
TITAN Group Kamari Cement Factory:
• Removal of extra material from the roof of the F30 Silo
• Internal Cleaning Works of solidified material of the East Silo
• Internal Cleaning Works of solidified material of the West Silo
• Internal Cleaning Works of solidified material of the North Silo
• Internal Cleaning Works of Clinker Silo F11
• Internal Clinker Silo Cleaning 7.000tons (2019)
TITAN Group Crete Cement Factory:
• Inspection of 3 Silos & Cleaning Works of One Silo
• Cleaning Works of solidified cement in the Cement Silo
• Inspection & Cleaning Works of solidified material in the Silo No 2
• Cleaning Works of solidified material in the Silo No 1
• Unblockage and Cleaning Works from solidified material in the Silo No 1 & 2
TITAN Group Thessalonica Cement Factory:
• Cleaning works of the Clinker Silo MT2 & Gypsum MT2
• Cleaning Works of Silo No 7
• Internal Cleaning works in Silo No 6 at Thessalonica Cement Factory
• Cleaning works of 2 Steel Silos
• Cleaning works of the Silo No 1 of the packing complex
LAFARGE Group Aliverioy Cement Factory:
• Removal of solidified material in Silo at AGET-Heracles
TITAN GROUP Skopje Usje Factory:
• Cleaning works of 3 Concrete Silos
• Cleaning works of 2 Clinker Silos
• Cleaning works of 3 Concrete Silos (2019)
• Cleaning works of Silo 15 surrounding air-slide for removal (2019)
TITAN GROUP Bulgaria ZlatnaPanega Factory
• Cleaning of Raw Material Silo (more than 3.000 tons)
LAFARGE Group Zimbabe Cement Factory:
• Removal of cement material at Silos 3,4 & 7 at Lafarge Zimbabwe
HEIDELBERG CEMENT GROUP – HALYPS SA Cement Factory
• Cleaning of Cement material from Silo 5 (4.200 tons).
Silos Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Our Company Engineers with years of experience, we can provide any Services for Silos Internal and External Maintenance. We have completed Silos Cleaning and repairing Projects in Balcans and Abroad. Our Division of Civil Works can perform Services for Renovation – Strengthening Activities with Suspended Platforms and Rigg Access Teams at any Height.
USAGE OF VACUUM TRUCK OVERVIEW
Talos Industrial Services has implement activities with mobile Vacuum Truck for the collection of dry material from the facilities of the Cement Factories We are currently assisting in the Factories production problems regarding Silos Storages with Cleaning & removing the Deposit materials with our OWN Mobile Vacuum when the Silos Discharge system was out of order and when they are spillages and waste material so they can be retrieved and Feed them back to the production.
1. ADVANTAGES OF USING A VACUUM CLEANING SYSTEM / MACHINE
Easy cleaning of the production areas with significant improvement of the environmental procedures.
- Less risk of accidents at work and hazards caused by the presence of dust.
- Reduction of time and costs for maintenance on the production lines.
- Retrieval of lost material.
2. RECOVERY SAVINGS CALCULATION
We estimate that in a medium-size cement plant, almost more than 20-40 tons of raw materials and final quantity are continuously lost along production lines every day of production (conveyor belts, elevators, filters, mills). If not quickly recovered, these materials must be wasted.
The vacuum system (fixed or mobile) allows to easily recover the spillages and feed back the materials. With great savings on the cement production lines (recovery).
Estimated Local Market price per tonn of Cement = 120,00 USD
- Minimum Savings = 20 tonns X 120 USD = 2.400 USD / day X 300 production days = 720.000 USD / year.
- Average Savings =40 tonns X 120 USD = 4.800 USD / day X 300 production days = 1.440.000 USD / year.
3. FEWER PRODUCTION STOPS
Cement plants are subject to several stops of production per year caused by spillages or Silos blockage. Production lines are accumulating the spillages day by day until they break down and cause the stop of production. The vacuum system (fixed or mobile) allows to keep production lines clean and assist in the Silos cleaning procedure with vacuum the material if the discharge system is not working. A production line clean will not damage the components and some stops of production will be avoided and the factory will use its full capacity regarding the silos.
4. MAINTENANCE COST
A Vacuum system (fixed or mobile) allows keeping production lines clean. A production line clean will have less abrasion on the components installed and provide a longer life span. Reduces the cost of spare parts for normal maintenance service in the factory. These are indirect costs but quite an amount if calculated at the end of the year.
5. SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL COSTS
A Vacuum system (fixed or mobile) allows to keep the working environment clean and reduce the worker hazard consequence of continuously breathing the fine dust. It also reduces the risks of accidents and keeps the surrounding area with less flying dust cement particles and help regarding the environmental issues. All these are indirect costs difficult to calculate but always on the higher side.